You can download the archive with an extension from your personal account on this site. After successful payment go to 'Account -> Downloads' choose and download extension version for your OpenCart store version.
If you just installed a new OpenCart module and you’re getting Permission Denied error, it means that your User Group does not have rights to view or edit the module. What you need to do is go to 'Admin Menu -> System -> Users -> User Groups' page, select your user group from the list and hit Edit button. Then select your module both in Access Permission box and in Modify Permission box. Click Save button.
VQMod is a simple modification system that lets developers make changes in OpenCart core files (system files) without actually editing them.
For example, if you want to change “Contact Us” page in your default OpenCart theme, you don’t need to edit theme file itself – you can create (or download) vqmod extension file that will change the page without modifying the actual theme file. It’s all done by search/replace technique – vQmod makes changes while loading your OpenCart store.
What is the benefit of using vQmod instead of directly editing core files? Since there are no OpenCart core modifications, it’s much easier to update OpenCart system and themes, and add new functions to the existing store.
The File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a standard network protocol used for the transfer of computer files between a client and server on a computer network.
Using FTP, a client can upload, download, delete, rename, move and copy files on a server. A user typically needs to log on to the FTP server, although some servers make some or all of their content available without login, also known as anonymous FTP.
You need to create custom dimension for you Google Analytics account:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the property to which you want to add custom dimensions.
- In the PROPERTY column, click Custom Definitions > Custom Dimensions.
- Click New Custom Dimension.
- Add a Name. This can be any string, but use something unique so it’s not confused with any other dimension or metric in your reports.
- Select the Scope. Choose to track at the Hit, Session, User, or Product level. Read more about scope and how custom dimensions are processed in our Developer Guide.
- Check the Active box to start collecting data and see the dimension in your reports right away. To create the dimension but have it remain inactive, uncheck the box.
- Click Create.
After creating a Custom Dimension you can find his index at the Custom Dimensions list, this index will be associated with a Custom Dimension extension option with the same index
Custom Dimension Index 1 (Google Analytics account) = Custom Dimension Index 1 (extension settings)
Attention: Custom dimensions can’t be deleted once created, but you can return to these settings in your account to manage and edit them. To stop using an existing custom dimension, uncheck the Active box, and click Save.
Product Dimensions allow you to include non-standard data in your reports. Custom dimensions are like default dimensions in your Analytics account, except you create them yourself. You can use them to collect and analyze data that Analytics doesn't automatically track. For example, you can collect and analyze product revenue in accordance with its rating or the number of reviews.
Custom dimensions can appear as primary dimensions in Custom Reports. You can also use them as Segments and secondary dimensions in standard reports.
2. Update the Modification List (OpenCart Adnim Menu > Extensions > Modifications).
3. Check availability the modification file of extension.
3.1 If you use OCMOD version of extension check if the record 'Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking' already exists in your Modification List (OpenCart Adnim Menu > Extensions > Modifications) and if it doesn't exist you need to reinstall the extension.
3.2 If you use VQMOD version of extension check if the modification file 'vqmod/xml/enhanced_ecommerce_tracking.vqmod.xml' already exists in the root site folder on your Web server and if it doesn't exist you need to reinstall the extension.
4. If you use VQMOD version of extension check VQMOD installation by following link http://yoursite.com/vqmod/install (replace 'yoursite.com' to your domain name before using). The following text will appear on the page if it was installed correctly: 'VQMOD ALREADY INSTALLED!' if not you get the message 'The page you requested cannot be found!' and need to install it.
You need to try to re-install the extension. Go to admin menu "Extensions > Extensions > Modules" find the extension and click Uninstall button then install it again (click Install button). If it doesn't solve the problem, most likely your database user doesn't have permission to create a new table in the database. You can create the extension table manually from '.sql' file in the '.zip' archive with the extension or get permission to create a table from your hosting provider or website administrator and re-install the extension.
Please go to administrator menu "System > Settings > Default Store > Edit > FTP tab" and check your FTP credentials. Most likely you entered the wrong login or password. More info >