This is a legal agreement between you (private person, company, or any other entity) and VanStudio, for any commercial software products or services developed by VanStudio. VanStudio products include extensions sold on VanStudio.com and OpenCart.com.
By purchasing products developed by VanStudio you agree that you have read our License agreement and agree to be bound by the terms of it. The Agreement becomes effective from the moment you purchase software sold on VanStudio.com or OpenCart.com.
BY PURCHASING ANY OUR PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE, ACCEPT, AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING TERMS STATED:
- Use the extension only with the applicable number of OpenCart installations for which you purchased licenses.
- No matter the number of licenses purchased, changing the name, redistribution, extract components, reverse engineering or resale of the extension is not allowed.
- Multiple OpenCart installations (including multi-store installations) are covered by a single license is provided only if you are the sole owner and profiter of all stores. If you don't store owner and you receive any type of revenue from someone else for a store, you must purchase a license for that store.
- The extension come with 1 year of free support and updates. Beyond that, you can continue to use the version you have installed indefinitely. If you want to update the extension to the latest version after one year, you can purchase a new license (with 50% discount) by contacting VanStudio.
- VanStudio products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall we be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
- Our extensions are tested and fully compatible only with the default installation of OpenCart unless otherwise stated in the description. No guarantee is provided that they will work with a third-party software and other customizations you've made.
- Some extensions will need customization in order to work with certain themes and third-party software.
- Each customer is allowed to customize our product in order to fit his unique OpenCart store needs. Upon asking for support, the user has to have a clear record of all files and changes made in order to get support.
- VanStudio reserves the right to terminate support, access to updates, delete product purchases, where needed, if the user fails to comply with our license policy.
- VanStudio reserves the right to make changes to the terms of this license agreement and change its clauses at any given time without further notifications.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT USE THE VANSTUDIO PRODUCTS.